Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 month vaccines

Options
  • 03-06-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

E got the 6 in 1 and the PCV at 11am this morning. Since then he's been really sleepy, and not feeding great at all - if he takes two ounces its a big effort whereas he'll normally guzzle 3 or 4. He's also gotten really bad wind and the nappies are the worst they've been in ages and a lot more plentiful dirty ones. Has anyone else had the going off food, or is this something I should worry about? He's only just gotten to the stage of successfully gaining a good bit of weight each week after having trouble there so I'm a bit paranoid! Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

My little girl gets a temperature the day after each lot of vaccines. She can be a bit pukey and usually gets lethargic too. She usually takes a few days to come around. I know to expect it now whereas the first time it happened I was quite worried. Keep an eye on him and make sure he's having wet nappies too. If he's still off and your worried there's no harm in bringing him in to get checked out or give the phn a buzz tomorrow and see what she says? Never noticed the nappies getting worse but then again my girls nappies would never be great to begin with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They can be a bit out of sorts after vaccinations but I'm going to err on the side of caution and tell you to give the out of hours doc a ring and see what they say. This would fall under the rules of medical advice so I'm going to close it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement