Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Retail Pack....Halting site!!

Options
  • 03-06-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Was up at Homebase the BH weekend and low and behold a brand new halting site just as you drive into the park! Place is in bits already.....

Not only that but there are now 3 security men OUTSIDE the shops and inside homebase they had 2 security men as a direct result I was told by one of the lads I know in there.

There is a purpose bulit halting site across the main dual carraigeway but it seems that is not enough for them...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Was up at Homebase the BH weekend and low and behold a brand new halting site just as you drive into the park! Place is in bits already.....

Not only that but there are now 3 security men OUTSIDE the shops and inside homebase they had 2 security men as a direct result I was told by one of the lads I know in there.

There is a purpose bulit halting site across the main dual carraigeway but it seems that is not enough for them...:rolleyes:
    They were out in the bog in bohermeen so must have moved from there! I'd say the shops are going mad over it, definitely would put some people off going in there

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Gone now. Saw them head off watched by 6 gardaí yesterday afternoon....

Advertisement