Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity event, help needed for posters.

• 03-06-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone, first of all sorry if this is not allowed here, please move or delete if so.

My partner is holding a charity party for <snip. this June 13, and one next month for <snip>, we are looking for someone who's photoshop savvy to make a poster for advertising around Facebook etc, if you could help please message me. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

If you don't get someone to help ye out in the next few days, drop me a PM. I'm a graphic designer... And I do similar stuff in my spare time for a few rescues. And by the by, photoshop is only used for photo retouching.

Adobe Indesign is where it's at! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

OP please familiarise yourself with our forum Charter. We don't allow discussion of individual rescues. As much as we would like to, people in the past have ruined it so it isn't possible anymore.

Please feel free to PM the OP with suggestions or offers of help.

Thanks,
    Anniehoo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement