Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election results locally

Options
  • 03-06-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Always looked forward to seeing where successful candidates got their votes but no sign yet in Sligo Champion...incl this weeks issue with breakdown of ballot box results...was it in Weekender?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Always looked forward to seeing where successful candidates got their votes but no sign yet in Sligo Champion...incl this weeks issue with breakdown of ballot box results...was it in Weekender?

I saw tallies on the ocean fm website during the count. It gave a breakdown for each candidate in each polling station

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

I know they're available online, but it's still really poor form by both local papers to not bother publishing tally figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Do you think they wont put them in paper at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I think it's usually a couple of weeks before they're published. So maybe next week!

• Advertisement
Advertisement