Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sidi Shoes

Options
  • 03-06-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Anyone know the best site to buy Sidi cycling shoes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

probikekit do them.
    i got a pair of Genius Fit 5's on bike-discount.de at 125 euro delivered and they are a great shoe. size up i would imagine but if you search for sidi sizing you will see a thread i replied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Have this pair for sale as they're slightly too big for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jmcd104

thekooman wrote: »
    probikekit do them.
    i got a pair of Genius Fit 5's on bike-discount.de at 125 euro delivered and they are a great shoe. size up i would imagine but if you search for sidi sizing you will see a thread i replied to.

Thanks I'll have a look on there so.I know size seems to be the big problem with Sidi shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jmcd104

@pprenderville Nice looking shoe alright again not sure about size.I have tried on a pair of Sidis size 43 and even though the length was fine they were a bit narrow in width.I'm not sure if 43.5cm is the answer as they will be longer or do I need a 43cm mega.I could not take the chance buying them without trying them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Yes, I've seen people mention about different widths. Definitely worth trying on a pair first if you're splashing out. These pair are fine on me width wise but just a slightly too long. Looks like I'll just make do with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement