Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pork Scratchings- Where can I buy them?

Options
  • 03-06-2014 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Hey guys it's me again.
    how are we all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Do you actually wanna know where to buy them? Because I can tell you if you do.. But if you're messing around i shant divulge such precious information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Do you actually wanna know where to buy them? Because I can tell you if you do.. But if you're messing around i shant divulge such precious information

Yes I do want to please :)

You can get them in the 2 euro shops, in the pub style multi packs..subject to their stock obviously but thats where i have bought them before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    You can get them in the 2 euro shops, in the pub style multi packs..subject to their stock obviously but thats where i have bought them before

Go raibh mile.
    Just the €2 shops? Dealz wouldn't have them wud they

Havnt looked but worth a try sure, might even have them in the cheapy shop in the shopping centre while you're down there,its worth a look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Think I saw some in Morton's a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Saw them in M&S last week

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

M&S have em; nice but they ain't cheap, something around 3.50 or 4 bucks for a small packet
    edit: oops I'm thinking of beef jerky - they do have pork scratchings too, not sure of price

Advertisement