Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese take away boxes..where can I find them?

Options
  • 03-06-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for the Chinese take away boxes empty ones.
    Do you know which shops sell theses boxes in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

Dealz or pound shops have them. Or you can buy them in the Chinese takeaway!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Mr Price have big selection, and the pound shops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭lau1247

try Asia Market (Drury Street).. if I recall correctly they are behind the check out counter on the wall as sample (You'll need to ask them for it).. though they usually sell in big quantity, no harm asking them anyway

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do you mean the silver trays with the cardboard tops, or the little box ones that open out into a plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Musgraves cash and carry have them if you know someone with a cash and carry card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

spurious wrote: »
    or the little box ones that open out into a plate?
    OK I have never gotten Chinese in one of those boxes (never seen them outside of America) but did not know they did that mind blown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Asian supermarkets will definitely have them, or musgraves.

Advertisement