Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

wacotaco wrote: »
    Ireland France SOLD OUT

Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

What might be happening is that people are getting access to the site, but the page doesn't change. There is then a 30 minute time-limit once you're in, after which the session expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭fungie

according to the website there were still some cat A,B,C at 12 o clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

fungie wrote: »

Saw that too; honestly dont believe them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I had 2 Cat C tickets for the France game in my basket, but kept getting session time out and "An error has occurred" messages when trying to pay. Tehy are gone from my basket now and back at the circle....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got kicked back to the circle after unsuccessfully trying to order tickets for either the France match or the Quarter Final.

Giving up now as my mental health can't cope with the website anymore.

fungie wrote: »

Tickets in baskets which people cant pay for. Website is a shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

350224.png

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

Just got tickets to QF instantly. No waiting!

Thanks for the heads up.. After many errors and time outs got two CAT C France tickets!

Thanks for the heads up.. After many errors and time outs got two CAT C France tickets!

how do you log out of the rwc website

• Advertisement

website still says a/b/c cat tickets available for all our games. no surprise seen as they dont let anyone pay for tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

I hate that circle

I think the circle has broken. Not moving anymore

TheDoctor wrote: »
    I think the circle has broken. Not moving anymore

refresh back to the start :eek:

The circle is slowly destroying my soul

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

Why does it just stall completely as soon as it reaches the final 3rd of the circle?!!!!

The circle on my phone which I started about an hour ago (and completely forgot about) has reached nearly 5 to!!

TheDoctor wrote: »
    The circle on my phone which I started about an hour ago (and completely forgot about) has reached nearly 5 to!!

I logged back in and went straight to 10to, maybe the numbers are dying off a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

£15 postage.

They can **** off tbh. That's the final straw. Charge extortionate prices and then throw €21 postage. Screw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭gypsy79

Got in and it is pretty simple. Only Cat A and B left for France Ireland

• Advertisement

How much are Cat B?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

175 for France 125 for Italia

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Finally in. Got tickets for Ireland v Canada and Wales v Uruguay. First weekend in Cardiff sorted. Only took 4 hrs....

Does anyone know if the block/seat numbers that it allocates you in your account are correct? I saw somewhere seats are not allocated untill later in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Finally in. Got tickets for Ireland v Canada and Wales v Uruguay. First weekend in Cardiff sorted. Only took 4 hrs....

Does anyone know if the block/seat numbers that it allocates you in your account are correct? I saw somewhere seats are not allocated untill later in the summer.

Congrats...worth the stress so!! I'd imagine that is the seat number you will get but I''m not sure

i got timed out for the 4th time. this is soul destroying. must have said 'must not hit f5' to myself a thousand times

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Congrats...worth the stress so!! I'd imagine that is the seat number you will get but I''m not sure

Ya because as I feared, knowing my luck, I got better seats for Welsh match than I did Irish match. Just going to Wales/Uruguay for the craic and the atmosphere. Bought Cat D for both, got right behind goals lower tier for Wales. Upper tier in the corner for Ireland. Ah well, in is in! Some hit to the bank account though, here's hoping we win the lotto between now and September!! :D

Its pay day tomorrow, will soften any big loss on the bank account!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

£15 postage.

They can **** off tbh. That's the final straw. Charge extortionate prices and then throw €21 postage. Screw this.

I was charged £5 for one order (delivery in the UK), and nothing on another (delivery in UK again). Can't remember why there was a difference. EDIT: might be cause they'll send the second order with the first.

I did get an email saying the tickets are sent by Royal Mail in the UK but DHL elsewhere. So DHL is going to cost more obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

I logged in yesterday and near my details when logged in it showed where my tickets were for the QF game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭chris_c

This is a joke of a system you would think ticketmaster would know better. Three times I have got in and it keeps timing out

Advertisement