Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Just a heads up....more tickets online today. Grabbed a few Cat D's for the Sunday QF.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Cat B for France game also up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

France A&B and Italy A&B up now

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Ascii

Did most people wait until they got match tickets before they arranged accommodation and flights/boat?

We booked the travel arrangements 10 months ago. Always wanted to get over there and have a bed. The match tickets would follow naturally. Only got the match tickets the last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Ascii wrote: »
    Did most people wait until they got match tickets before they arranged accommodation and flights/boat?

We booked the travel arrangements 10 months ago. Always wanted to get over there and have a bed. The match tickets would follow naturally. Only got the match tickets the last week
    Yup.
    Campervan booked into Cardiff campsite (about 500 yards from the millenium) last August for weekends of Canada and France games. Guy at the site told me they have room for 12 Campervans, and I "was the 7th Irish lad to book in for those weekends" at that time!!!!
    Booked ferry at that stage too.

• Advertisement

CAT A Italy
    CAT B France
    CAT C both Group D QFs

Available at the moment

Is it me or are the Cat C (lime green) worse than Cat D (pale blue)?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

TheDoctor wrote: »

A lot of people don't like to be stuck behind the sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Finally picked up two Cat B tickets for France game, sitting together too.

Awful lot of money but it's a once off.

Thanks to everyone who updates the thread when tickets are available.

Can't feckin wait now!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

I completely agree, although my friend claims having an angle is better.

That said, I got the front of upper tier corner for Ire v Canada, and paid Cat D. Its in Cat C section according to map. Strange. Ill take it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Just posted 3 Cat D tickets for the W Pool D v RU Pool C QF, they should be up soon. Hate selling them but people bailed on me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭andymx11

I completely agree, although my friend claims having an angle is better.

That said, I got the front of upper tier corner for Ire v Canada, and paid Cat D. Its in Cat C section according to map. Strange. Ill take it!

How do you know where the seats are? I have tickets to the Ireland France game but didn't think you could see where you are sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

andymx11 wrote: »
    How do you know where the seats are? I have tickets to the Ireland France game but didn't think you could see where you are sitting.

If you sign in you can see your seats on your profile and check them against the seating layouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

DGRulz wrote: »
    Just posted 3 Cat D tickets for the W Pool D v RU Pool C QF, they should be up soon. Hate selling them but people bailed on me :/

put the canada ticket back up, hoping to get an italy ticket instead

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

andymx11 wrote: »

Sign in, click on my account, they are there in "My orders" "At a glance".

Although I read somewhere "you are not guaranteed any particular seats until you receive your tickets", I can't see why they'd allocate you a seat and then send you something else.

CAD D for both potential Ireland QFs up now

CAT B also v France

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think the available tickets feature is broken, I'm never able to add tickets that are seemingly available.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I think the available tickets feature is broken, I'm never able to add tickets that are seemingly available.

It works, they are most likely in someones basket, and don't appear as not available until they are bought.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If they are in someones basket they are unavailable.

I like the look of the CAT C tickets that are at the very low level between CAT A and pitch side...class seats in fairness. For one of the QF we have row 1 seat 5 + 6

• Advertisement

See in the millennium stadium

Ascii wrote: »
    See in the millennium stadium

Yea but you get a special entrance, and don't have to sit with commoners.

From the last time I was there 2007 QF Nz v Fra, of what I recall, Millennium is a great stadium regardless where you sit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 concon147

I bought 3 CATA tickets, wondering should I hold onto them or put them back up. Would rather cheaper ones but i'd be afraid i'd be left with none.
    Will CAT A tickets be valuable closer to the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 concon147

For Ireland V France may I add

When do you find out your seat numbers

When do you find out your seat numbers

when you buy, go into the MY ACCOUNT link and it will tell you there. the link is in yellow at the top right of the page beside your name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Anyone know if there are detailed seating plans/maps of the stadiums anywhere yet to see exactly where the allocated seats are actually located?

Melodeon wrote: »
    Anyone know if there are detailed seating plans/maps of the stadiums anywhere yet to see exactly where the allocated seats are actually located?

Am in block 501 in wembley for romania game myself

http://www.wembleystadium.com/images/viewFromYourSeat/map_blocks-sports.png

http://templeton-hospitality.com/gallery/_data/i/upload/2013/03/17/20130317222005-f53df5fc-me.jpg

concon147 wrote: »
    I bought 3 CATA tickets, wondering should I hold onto them or put them back up. Would rather cheaper ones but i'd be afraid i'd be left with none.
    Will CAT A tickets be valuable closer to the time?

Hold them for the moment, once you secure a cheaper category put the A's back up for sale.
    No point risking a seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hold them for the moment, once you secure a cheaper category put the A's back up for sale.
    No point risking a seat.
    How many are ya allowed per game tho? If he already has 3, he cant purchase another 3 until he sold the first ones no?

Advertisement