Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭techdiver

I am trying to sell my Semi Final ticket. They say it takes up to 72 hours for them to go on sale. I badly need this sale to go through......:(

It doesn't take 72 hours for it to be listed. Depending on when you request the resale it could be up in a few hours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, I threw 1 Cat D for each game up last night and both sold by this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

techdiver wrote: »
    It doesn't take 72 hours for it to be listed. Depending on when you request the resale it could be up in a few hours.

Doesn't look good then does it?....Disaster :(

Good Availability too. All categories :(

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

I still have one Cat C for each semi and one Cat B for the final to sell. Hopefully they will go or I will be seriously out of pocket.

I am most annoyed about the SF1 ticket as I listed that straight after the France game, got confirmation it was received for resale and during the week it was showing as sold (I haven't been getting sale confirmation emails). Logged in yesterday and it wasn't even listed. I relisted it and now it's showing as On Sale but there are no Cat C tickets available to buy on the website. That website does irritate me! There will be questions to answer if it doesn't sell though, given I have confirmation of the original listing.

Hopefully demand will pick up a bit as the week goes on. Bit worried about the SF2 ticket though, given you can buy 4 Cat Ds together at the moment...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Some load of tickets up for the Aus V Arg game. I assume due to a massive sell off from Irish fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭nc6000

Good Availability too. All categories :(

I probably checked that site a hundred times or more looking for tickets to various games and I don't think I ever saw Good Availability.

Just went on there and it's possible to pick up 2 Cat D tickets for the semi on Sunday.

I suppose the 4 teams left are the ones furthest away with less fans in England.

Was able to pick up 4 Cat D tickets for the second semi if I wanted. And a Cat D for the final earlier.

EDIT: Didn't buy any of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

bt55muumggojzoifh3i8.jpg

Omg lol

From and Irish man. Doh!

• Advertisement

nc6000 wrote: »
    I probably checked that site a hundred times or more looking for tickets to various games and I don't think I ever saw Good Availability.

Just went on there and it's possible to pick up 2 Cat D tickets for the semi on Sunday.

I suppose the 4 teams left are the ones furthest away with less fans in England.

You would think the Auzzies would snap them out considering they have such a big community over there. I impulse bought after the game last week and I am bigger fool because if it. 315GBP....:(

TheDoctor wrote: »
    From and Irish man. Doh!

bite meh

Limited availability now for the Australia vs Argentina game. Come on please take my ticket haha

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

Back to good availability for SF2 now unfortunately. Managed to get rid of 4 cat C tickets for SF2 by listing them right away after the game and a Cat A + a Cat B for the final too. All tickets were sold by monday morning which was a relief.

Hopefully your tickets will sell!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

shanagarry wrote: »
    I still have one Cat C for each semi and one Cat B for the final to sell. Hopefully they will go or I will be seriously out of pocket.

I am most annoyed about the SF1 ticket as I listed that straight after the France game, got confirmation it was received for resale and during the week it was showing as sold (I haven't been getting sale confirmation emails). Logged in yesterday and it wasn't even listed. I relisted it and now it's showing as On Sale but there are no Cat C tickets available to buy on the website. That website does irritate me! There will be questions to answer if it doesn't sell though, given I have confirmation of the original listing.

Hopefully demand will pick up a bit as the week goes on. Bit worried about the SF2 ticket though, given you can buy 4 Cat Ds together at the moment...
    Hmmmm, I put up my semi final ticket on Sunday and haven't heard anything since.

Logged in this morning and see it's down as sold and that I've to send it back.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just send it back now our after the game in case it pops back up as for sale?

Going to sit on my final ticket for another few days. Tempted to go to a aus - nz final.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭techdiver

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Hmmmm, I put up my semi final ticket on Sunday and haven't heard anything since.

Logged in this morning and see it's down as sold and that I've to send it back.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just send it back now our after the game in case it pops back up as for sale?

Going to sit on my final ticket for another few days. Tempted to go to a aus - nz final.

Yeah, once it says it's sold you just need to post it back and they'll process the refund.

You might get an email about it in a few days. The emails are not instant.

Anyone any final ticket they are trying to offload before I go the official route (C or D)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Down to just one Cat C left for Sunday now, thank goodness. Still a £215 hole in my bank account if it doesn't sell but only single Cat D and Cs available now, so hopefully it will go yet.

They still haven't explained the mess up with the Saturday ticket, but it's gone now so not too bothered once it stays sold this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

Looking for category D tickets for final if anybody is interested in selling.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Did I read somewhere that if you sell tickets back to the site you will be refunded after the tournament even if you don't send back in the originals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭8-10

adrian522 wrote: »
    Did I read somewhere that if you sell tickets back to the site you will be refunded after the tournament even if you don't send back in the originals?

Yep if you relist on the site and they get sold then you will get the money back after the tournament even if you don't send them back in.

Have to be sold prior to 24hrs before kick off

If you want the money sooner though I'd send them back as soon as you get the confirmation that they're sold

I haven't gotten any email but they are all marked with "Sold Please return Tickets".

I'm not in any rush for the money and my mate has two of the tickets so I might just wait it out.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten any email but they are all marked with "Sold Please return Tickets".

I'm not in any rush for the money and my mate has two of the tickets so I might just wait it out.

Yep there's no rush on them if you're ok to wait. They obviously want you to send them back but there's no penalty if you don't (according to the website)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

8-10 wrote: »
    Yep there's no rush on them if you're ok to wait. They obviously want you to send them back but there's no penalty if you don't (according to the website)

Whereabouts does it say this on the website? I have a few tickets to send back and I was looking for this info but I couldn't find it.

Whereabouts does it say this on the website? I have a few tickets to send back and I was looking for this info but I couldn't find it.

Very sorry this is 100% my fault. Just trawled through the website and FAQ's as well all my ticket resale emails (and purchase emails just in case) to see where I'd been told this.

Turns out I had read it here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97388925&postcount=2609

Was convinced that I'd seen it on their website but that was my error. Apologies I didn't double check when re-stating it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

8-10 wrote: »
    Very sorry this is 100% my fault. Just trawled through the website and FAQ's as well all my ticket resale emails (and purchase emails just in case) to see where I'd been told this.

Turns out I had read it here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97388925&postcount=2609

Was convinced that I'd seen it on their website but that was my error. Apologies I didn't double check when re-stating it. :(

Don't worry about it! I knew I read it somewhere too but I couldn't find it. Thanks for finding the post, it has put my mind at ease!

No luck selling my ticket.

Its too late now I believe.....:(

All gone to limited availability.

How come you can still buy tickets for NZ vs South Africa despite the fact the game is less than 48 hours away?.

I still have hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭llcoolj14

shanagarry wrote: »
    Down to just one Cat C left for Sunday now, thank goodness. Still a £215 hole in my bank account if it doesn't sell but only single Cat D and Cs available now, so hopefully it will go yet.

Not sure I'd trust the site to be accurate at all really...I've had x2 Cat C for Sunday semi final up since Monday (a pair) and they still havnt sold, so no idea what it would have only been singles available when you looked yesterday.

Im hoping they have extended the cut-off for sales as they not allow a print at home option...having been at all the Irish games to date and a few others, no real interest in Sundays game now. Way over priced for a Cat C to begin with, let alone when your team isnt playing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

I've given up on securing cat D tickets for the final. Am going to the Saracens London Irish game instead. Kickoff 1pm.

Advertisement