Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert

Options
  • 04-06-2014 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

I would like to say Good Luck to everyone doing their Junior Cert.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
    :-D
    Thanks,
    Coolerboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Fifii

coolerboy wrote: »
    I would like to say Good Luck to everyone doing their Junior Cert.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
    :-D
    Thanks,
    Coolerboy
    Good Luck to you too!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ElmW13

Good luck everyone with the junior cert!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

Best of luck lads! :-D Let's hope nothing too crazy is thrown at us! :-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do your best, it's all anyone can ask of you.
    Do not leave out questions.
    Try not to worry too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Was just wondering is a B in English easily achievable in the Junior Cert? I just finished Junior Cert English today. I think i'll get a B but I always start doubting myself after the exam. I got 68% in the Pre. I didn't finish both of the papers today but this was only one or two sentences. Any advice for just forgetting about the exam and is a B easily achievable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Was just wondering is a B in English easily achievable in the Junior Cert? I just finished Junior Cert English today. I think i'll get a B but I always start doubting myself after the exam. I got 68% in the Pre. I didn't finish both of the papers today but this was only one or two sentences. Any advice for just forgetting about the exam and is a B easily achievable?

You have a great chance to get a b, as this year's paper was not to difficult especially paper 1

Advertisement