Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment not getting through correctly

Options
  • 04-06-2014 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm having an issue in the past few months with paying my rent. It appears to be coming from my bank account each month with no issues, but the people it's going to are saying they can't locate it. It worked without issue before, so I guess I just need to find any possible reason for this, and to get it sorted.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi ThrowinShapes, 

Thanks for posting. 

The best thing to do is to in this instance is to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 /+353 1 4044000 and a representative will take a look at the details of the transactions that have not reached the payee and compare them to previous transfers that were successful. The rep can also arrange for proof of payments for the transactions.

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ThrowinShapes

Hi ThrowinShapes, 

Thanks for posting. 

The best thing to do is to in this instance is to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 /+353 1 4044000 and a representative will take a look at the details of the transactions that have not reached the payee and compare them to previous transfers that were successful. The rep can also arrange for proof of payments for the transactions.

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy
    Sounds good, cheers :)

Advertisement