Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmleigh today.

Options
  • 04-06-2014 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

OH met outriders, blacked out SUV's and black merc with the flags, was wondering who is in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Which flag?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

nudger wrote: »
    OH met outriders, blacked out SUV's and black merc with the flags, was wondering who is in town?

President Armando Emilio Guebuza of Mozambique - state dinner tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Yea - he was driving through town earlier with almost a bigger entourage than Obama had most of the time he drove around. I saw 12 Garda bikes, several garda cars, 2 limos, a couple of executive busses and 4 or 5 SUVs. Mad stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

A load of kids from my daughter's school went to Áras An Uactharáin yesterday to meet him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

AlanG wrote: »
    Yea - he was driving through town earlier with almost a bigger entourage than Obama had most of the time he drove around. I saw 12 Garda bikes, several garda cars, 2 limos, a couple of executive busses and 4 or 5 SUVs. Mad stuff.

Yeah, the wife came across them this morning on the school run, thought it looked OTT, didn't know the flag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Weird, but reading the above posts, particularly about the scale of the entourage, I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy's dad, J.E,Jones, in "coming to America"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

dodzy wrote: »
    Weird, but reading the above posts, particularly about the scale of the entourage, I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy's dad, J.E,Jones, in "coming to America"

Nah, King Jaffe of Zmunda was here last week, ran into him at Bloom, some man to put away a feed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Same cavalcade spotted on Dawson St today, must have been about 10 blacked out Mercs in tow, seems the Mozambicans are still in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

ridiculous level of security. those bloody Mozambicans always sticking their nose in other countries affairs and causing wars etc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OP's question asked and answered. Closing this thread now thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement