Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering a property with PRTB

Options
  • 04-06-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Im trying to register a property with the PRTB, but on the form it looks for tenants details. At the moment I don't have anyone, but can you still register the property?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

ferger1 wrote: »
    Im trying to register a property with the PRTB, but on the form it looks for tenants details. At the moment I don't have anyone, but can you still register the property?

you don't register a property .. you register a tenancy. And by the sounds of it you don't have a tenancy which means you have nothing to register!!!!

when you get tenants in and have a signed lease you can register the tenancy !! Unless you just want to throw the PRTB fee away .. I can send you my PayPal details and i'll take it off your hands!!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ferger1

whippet wrote: »
    you don't register a property .. you register a tenancy. And by the sounds of it you don't have a tenancy which means you have nothing to register!!!!

when you get tenants in and have a signed lease you can register the tenancy !! Unless you just want to throw the PRTB fee away .. I can send you my PayPal details and i'll take it off your hands!!

my mistake...thanks!

Advertisement