Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text from Ryanair

• 04-06-2014 1:05pm

Hi, I'm flying Ryanair to Stansted tomorrow (alone :o)

I just got a text message from them saying 'one or more of your party has not checked in for your flight'. I'm definitely checked in, boarding passes printed.

I'll call them from home later, but in the meantime has anyone seen this before? The 'contact us' part of their website is not great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

so is another one of your party not checked in?

so is another one of your party not checked in?

Nope, travelling alone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

maybe they mean your return flight? Have you checked in for both (if available)

maybe they mean your return flight? Have you checked in for both (if available)

Yep I've checked in for both. Its a bit strange, and no reply from their 'contact us' email service yet.

I'm sure its fine, but you know the way you want everything to be sorted!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you go on their site, go to manage my booking and enter your details and do nothing for a while, a popup will come up asking 'do you need help?' and offering a chat with an online person. They are very helpful.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    If you go on their site, go to manage my booking and enter your details and do nothing for a while, a popup will come up asking 'do you need help?' and offering a chat with an online person. They are very helpful.

Thank you, I will check that out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

spurious wrote: »
    Never knew that. That's a very helpful tip!

cheers!

Advertisement