Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Elite 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Does anybody know if there are still issues with buying this on G2play?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Now people have had the game for while,worth it?

Was thinking of picking it up on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

EoinHef wrote: »
    Now people have had the game for while,worth it?

Was thinking of picking it up on PS4

The gameplay is good, story is non-existant and on ps4 it'd take about 10 minutes plus to get into a game. If you can get it between 40-55 then yes as the current credit trade in xtra vision is 45.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Playing this on the PC and I actually preferred the second one.
    The kill animations seem less graphic yet the Anatomy seems better detailed if that makes any sense. The AI is even more Stupid.
    The levels are nicely detailed but the Sniping seems more inaccurate too.

Story is pretty nonsensical too :) Wait till it's a fiver IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Anyone know if Tesco have this and how much it is there? For Xbox ONE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Down to 24.98 on PC, reckon another week and its under 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Anyone know if Tesco have this and how much it is there? For Xbox ONE.

€56 in argos if that's any help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Great deal for anyone looking for this game on the PC
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-006-CM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I picked it up eventually on the Xbox US Marketplace for around €36. I'm enjoying it more than Watchdogs, but would agree that the AI is a little bit simple in it.

'Oh you've spotted me? Hang on and I hide behind that rock over there for two minutes and we can both pretend that this didn't happen.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    I picked it up eventually on the Xbox US Marketplace for around €36. I'm enjoying it more than Watchdogs, but would agree that the AI is a little bit simple in it.

'Oh you've spotted me? Hang on and I hide behind that rock over there for two minutes and we can both pretend that this didn't happen.'

Have you tried it on authentic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

wheres the cheapest place to get this in town guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

20.99 On G2play today.

patience it be 15 soon enough.

Thoroughly enjoyed the co-op in this, missions are nice and long and very challenging to do on marksman or above!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Do Xtravision or Tesco not have this at all the ****es?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I wanna get this on Ps4 but think I'll wait a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

Very easy Gamerscore on this one, my friend on XBL is making some great progress with this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

Does anyone else have a problem with this game not counting certain war diaries?
    On the Gaberoun mission one of mine don't count so I can't get 100%, so annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

crazydom wrote: »
    Very easy Gamerscore on this one, my friend on XBL is making some great progress with this one!

Is he on the 360 or ONE, I need a coop buddy for it on 360 for the coop campaign on Authentic difficulty and the challenges.
    Does anyone else have a problem with this game not counting certain war diaries?
    On the Gaberoun mission one of mine don't count so I can't get 100%, so annoying!

Game is a buggy mess, especially on consoles. The achievement tracking is totally messed up.

I had to run through the game on cadet difficulty on a new save on USB key to get the collectibles (mainly the weapon upgrades that don't track at all).

There is a patch for consoles due next week, PS3 is already patched.

I found that when I done it in co-op with someone else who had already collected the war diaries on a certain map or had other things done, when I done it with him, they didn't work for me as he had them already. That didn't happen all the time but on some maps it did. I done the map on my own and it worked, that might not be the same issue you are having but if they are not working on solo for you, maybe try co-op on that map just to see if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

got this for free with my gpu

it's just so meh imo

missions seem padded to make it feel longer or something

I got it for free though so I won't judge it too hard, nice to unwind shooting nazis in the groin from afar :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

Thanks guys, I will try out your ideas and if all else fails I will write to the company and see what they have to say.
    My brother has it on the ps4 and some of his trophies are staying locked even though he done what he was suppose to do.

Advertisement