Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet error message - help

• 04-06-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Have Scroll Excel tablet, any idea what the problem is with it as I am getting this message of late and it wont go away even if I reboot it?

com.android.systemui

I googled but cannot find anything of use.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If you cannot boot the tablet my only advice would be to reflash the firmware. Not sure where you'll find the firmware but this site may help. If you can boot into the tablet try doing a full factory reset in the settings

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

yoyo wrote: »
    If you cannot boot the tablet my only advice would be to reflash the firmware. Not sure where you'll find the firmware but this site may help. If you can boot into the tablet try doing a full factory reset in the settings

Nick

Thanks Nick, as always a great help.

The tablet will boot alright but keep getting that error message.

Have done a full factory reset a couple of months ago (and lost all the apps as a result) as it kept freezing.......

It's very frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thanks Nick, as always a great help.

The tablet will boot alright but keep getting that error message.

Have done a full factory reset a couple of months ago (and lost all the apps as a result) as it kept freezing.......

It's very frustrating.

Hi Vic....just for your info.

Could be of some help to solve your error.

There is a User Forum for your Tablet, with lots of info regarding flashing and, I think, ROM's, Custom Recoveries, etc.

Here:

http://scrolltabletforum.co.uk/site/viewforum.php?f=55

Hope this helps. :)

Advertisement