Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well done eircom!

Options
  • 04-06-2014 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

I want to give my 2c worth as a long time customer

customer service is now a pleasure to deal with

they seem to value their customers now

they used to be horrible to deal with

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I want to give my 2c worth as a long time customer

customer service is now a pleasure to deal with

they seem to value their customers now

they used to be horrible to deal with
    Thanks Tom :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

has to be said

very good now to deal with existing customers

and i've been very critical in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

I have to agree with Tom. I had to call yesterday, the waiting time was short and the agent was really helpful and sorted the issue straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

seriously lads. Have a read of the disgraceful thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Iang87 wrote: »
    agreed, because you have one good customer experience with them and that everything went right FOR ONCE which should of been the case from the start, its like if you have been bullied in school all your life, then one day the bullie says sorry and you forgive him then the next day hes an ahole all over again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭WicklowTiger

Can I add to that the Disastrous thread....

Can I add to that the Disastrous thread....
    Hi WicklowTiger

I'm actively chasing up on information surround your issue and I hope to have more information for you today.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Deise West

I've just spent 3 days and 10 phone calls being passed from sales to tech support and back again, trying to resolve a broadband issue. After 23 years with eircom it's now time for a break I'm afraid. Nice people in each department, but no joined up thinking. They are not interested in solving the problem, just push you on to a different department. Really disappointed to say that UPC and Sky seem way more co-ordinated. Was going to sign up to efibre, not now!!

Deise West wrote: »
    I've just spent 3 days and 10 phone calls being passed from sales to tech support and back again, trying to resolve a broadband issue. After 23 years with eircom it's now time for a break I'm afraid. Nice people in each department, but no joined up thinking. They are not interested in solving the problem, just push you on to a different department. Really disappointed to say that UPC and Sky seem way more co-ordinated. Was going to sign up to efibre, not now!!
    Hi Deise West

This issue is logged under reference 12313377 and is currently assigned and in the hands of a crew of technicians. I've contacted them this morning and I have been advised that they hope to have this fully resolved within the next 48 hours. As soon as I notice any further updates I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Deise West

5 days without internet in a major town with its own exchange, unbelievable!

• Advertisement

Deise West wrote: »
    5 days without internet in a major town with its own exchange, unbelievable!
    HI Deise West

Engineers are currently on site of the issue and we should have further news on this for you later on this afternoon.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement