Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Parts

Options
  • 04-06-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

So I've had a nightmare of a day. Got 5 evidence heads and rebuilt em all with 28 gauge. Lovely. But the resistance was too low so rebuilt them.all again with more wraps, only this time the silicon insulators ripped when I was putting them back together. Totally unusable as they were causing shorts. Then to top it all off I rounded the head of one of the post screws on my kayfun. Managed to get a build done but it's not gonna be permanent.

So does anybody know where I can.get replacement insulators for the evidence heads and replacement screws for the Kayfun posts???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Stupid auto-correct. Only just saw my typo. Evidence...... should read evod.

That's the last time I post from the mobile :mad:

Advertisement