Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working full time-Gaelscoil Maynooth

Options
  • 04-06-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone here send their kids to the Gaelscoil in Maynooth?

My child is starting in September. I am not in Ireland at the moment, so it's difficult to find out for myself. How do parents work full time & send their kids to /from school & after they finish. Are there crèches that will do drop offs/pick up's?

Does anyone know of any specific to the Gaelscoil?

TIA

Creme egg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Some creches do pickups and drop offs. We use Kinder Crescent which is opposite the end of the road that the Gael Scoil is on and they drop in the morning and collect in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭shoehorn

I sent a registration form to the Gaelscoil well before the summer break but realise now I didn't get any acknowledgement. Any idea if they send any?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Yes,usually a date stamped receipt.
    It is important as the school is 1st come 1st served,ring them and ask did they receive it.
    Creme egg - did you get sorted?

Advertisement