Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a taxi service in Croom?

• 04-06-2014 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

I'll be taking a bus to Croom once a week and I don't know the area. I have to get to Croom hospital and I'm just wondering if there's a taxi service from Croom town to the hospital. I've never been out there before so I don't know how far it is from the town to the hospital. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭brianhickey

I'll be taking a bus to Croom once a week and I don't know the area. I have to get to Croom hospital and I'm just wondering if there's a taxi service from Croom town to the hospital. I've never been out there before so I don't know how far it is from the town to the hospital. Thanks in advance.

Not sure on cabs but it's a 10-15 minute walk to the door of the hospital from the main street.

If you go into any of the pubs they will have the number of a cab I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Not sure on cabs but it's a 10-15 minute walk to the door of the hospital from the main street.

If you go into any of the pubs they will have the number of a cab I'd say.
    Thanks for that, I don't mind walking, I just wouldn't want to get stranded somewhere. I know there's a Cork bus that stops in Croom but that was all I knew:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

the bus is one that goes from bay 4, to croom, charleville and partickswell. At 12pm, 3pm and maybe another one later.

The cork citylink used to stop in croom but doesnt anymore.
    It would be worth double checking at the station in advance, as a lot of routes changing lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Birdie086 wrote: »
    the bus is one that goes from bay 4, to croom, charleville and partickswell. At 12pm, 3pm and maybe another one later.

The cork citylink used to stop in croom but doesnt anymore.
    It would be worth double checking at the station in advance, as a lot of routes changing lately.

Thanks, I got a timetable and it says there's one before 8am, I'd better double check that then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Thanks, I got a timetable and it says there's one before 8am, I'd better double check that then.

I think there is actually, but just double check to be sure, wouldn't want to see you stranded!

• Advertisement
Advertisement