Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Leases for 2014/2015

Options
  • 31-05-2014 5:22pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Every year we have more and more people advertising leases. As the for sale section rules demand pictures, prices, and specifics we realise that leases cannot meet all these requirements. As such we are sticking this thread for the purpose of lease advertisments only.

It will need to follow most of the for sale section rules with the exception that no pictures are mandatory as taking pictures of a lease may not be possible. So what you need to advertise your/any lease are:
    • Location of the lease. County and/or area.
    • Amount of people on it. If it's shared, etc.
    • Times it's available/days you can shoot on it. In case any restrictions apply.
    • The price of the lease. This is a must. There will be no "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" here. If you are not comfortable discussing a price then we cannot help you. A price must be given. Bartering over the price can take place via PM.

All deals will be between the leasee and the leaser. Boards.ie only provides the platform for people to make contact with each other.

Lastly anyone interested should quote the lease they are interested in as there will only be this one thread for it. So it may contain more than one offer of a lease and as such we need to make sure people know that you are interested in their lease over another. So be specific in your queries.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭brian67

I have 2 places on my letts in Wicklow in the Glenmalure sally gap areas. i also have 2 places for reds in mayo pm me your name and number for more info.
    No time wasters Please
    Price From €500 - €2000

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I have included two of the latest lease advertisements above. They do not meet the rules, but the OPs will edit shortly to give all the details necessary.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Frankopolo

Hi lads I'd be interested cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

brian67 wrote: »
    I have 2 places on my letts in Wicklow in the Glenmalure sally gap areas. i also have 2 places for reds in mayo pm me your name and number for more info.
    No time wasters Please
    Price From €500 - €2000

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DEMOLISHER

Any spots in leases round tipp area

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I've been forced to remove two adverts for leases as there is no prices included.

I realise people guard the price of a lease like a state secret, but if you are not prepared to post a price then the advert will not be allowed.

I have 2 places in a Coillite let in Cahir Co Tip @ €500 each pm your number for full info

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Honda500

Places available in private syndicate tipp offaly wicklow galway from €500 - €950 pm me for full info.Must have HCAP no Tyre Kickers

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Hunterjohnb

pm sent.

brian67 wrote: »
    No time wasters Please
    Price From €500 - €2000

Thanks to all who were inserted in the leases now just full may be one place left
    pm me if ye want info. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 lacey01

I have 3 spots available on my lease out of 5 in total. Lease is in Laois. Fallow deer. €290 a spot. Pm for details.

ALL FILLED

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bow man

lacey01 wrote: »
    I have 3 spots available on my lease out of 5 in total. Lease is in Laois. Fallow deer. €290 a spot. Pm for details.

Send me your number I'll give you a call ref lease thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mountainy Jack

Places available in a lease in Waterford/South Tipperary area. €500 per place. HCAP required. Please PM for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Skillit

lacey01 wrote: »

Any spots left in laois

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lacey01

All spaces filled. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mountainy Jack

Places available in a lease in Waterford/South Tipperary area. €500 per place. HCAP required. Please PM for further details.

Hi all, some places still available. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whacky243

Hi im look for a lease in laois,wicklow if any available

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Not too bad

Would be interested in a lease in wicklow if there is any spaces left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HUNTER TOM

Hi all, I know its early but I am looking for a place on a lease next year, I have the HCAP done since 2010 I live in south Tipperary Waterford Kilkenny border and I am willing to travel, if you need any more info private message me thanks all Y.I.S TOM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement