Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience

Options
  • 04-06-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello everyone, I am currently a third year student and I'm going into TY in August. We have to do work experience and since I want to be a doctor when I'm older, I've been going to a lot of hospitals to try and find some, but all the ones I've been to don't facilitate it. The work experience is on every Wed from August to December (excluding holidays) and then there's a block in December. Does anyone have suggestions for what I should do/go to for experience?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If it's about transition year, ask in the transition year forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=602

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Have you thought about volunteering in an old people's home

• Registered Users Posts: 1 samanthakerry

Hi. I am new of this forum. I can suggest you that you can work on computer. If you search on online you will find many way of earn money. Work is available on internet. So all the best to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DaniellaG726

bisset wrote: »
    Have you thought about volunteering in an old people's home
    No I havent, thanks for the idea :)

Spear wrote: »
    If it's about transition year, ask in the transition year forum:
    Thank you, do you know if there is a way to change the forum on this thread or do I have to make a whole new thread?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Thank you, do you know if there is a way to change the forum on this thread or do I have to make a whole new thread?

User can't move threads, so you should start a new one.

Spear wrote: »
    User can't move threads, so you should start a new one.
    Okay thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nathan2kk

Hay I looking for work experience I'm 16 and going in to sixth year and am looking for work of any kind but have an interest in becoming a personal trainer so I got work of that kind would be good thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nathan2kk

Also in the Navan area

As already stated, take it to a suitable forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement