Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*****2014 ENGINEERING - all levels - Before and After discussion *****

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

con1196 wrote: »
    I said twas mig welding....was the delorean a real car or a rc car?

ye said mig aswell hopefully get some marks for explainin it
    didnt do that question

• Registered Users Posts: 4 con1196

what was the melting point of zinc and that other metal in question four?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Siffo

what was the melting point of zinc and that other metal in question four?

I wrote 321 for Cadmium and 419 for Zinc

Siffo wrote: »
    I wrote 321 for Cadmium and 419 for Zinc
    i wrote 266 for both...that was the solidus line...that would be were its start of where of where they would be melting...i think...i could be completely wrong tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Siffo

i wrote 266 for both...that was the solidus line...that would be were its start of where of where they would be melting...i think...i could be completely wrong tho?

Think you had to look at where both at 0% of the other metal in it and where that melting point is

• Advertisement

Siffo wrote: »
    Think you had to look at where both at 0% of the other metal in it and where that melting point is

id say ur rite.......aww jesus anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conormc1990

anyone a copy of the paper that they could put up or is there a link to where there would be one? interested to see the paper myself

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

anyone a copy of the paper that they could put up or is there a link to where there would be one? interested to see the paper myself

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep

Advertisement