Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F type module

Options
  • 04-06-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get a faceplate module with two f-type connectors?

I have only been able to find modules with singles except on ebay!

Effectively, I want to put 2 x 2 f-types into a single faceplate, and in other cases combine a double f-type with an rj45.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

You can make it up using a grid systems.
    This can be done with MK components but is not likely to be cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BobMcBob

Click do a range of modules including sat x2, seem cheaper than mk

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

I've drill out plates before and put a f type coupler through the whole just tighten up the lock nut on the coupler.cheap and cheerful

I've drill out plates before and put a f type coupler through the whole just tighten up the lock nut on the coupler.cheap and cheerful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Mycro

Thanks everyone.

Bob, the Click stuff looks just like what I need and for more reasons than one. Do you know if anyone stocks these in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

Click are based in Sandyford but do not supply direct to public. Euro Sales can get them for you and are just beside them on Three Rock Road. 01-2959611

Advertisement