Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorbikes Forum Meet - Sunday June 29 - MidwayM7

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

24. Richard tea ( joe, cb400 )

Sorry dont know how to copy the list. Maybe mod can edit.

Im normally leading the crew on a spin but for this time ill stay at the rear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

1: nerrad1983 (Darren, k7 Gsxr 600)
    2: the cats pajamas (Andy, R6)
    3: b_mac2 (Ben, ZX-6R)
    4: Trebob (Rob, sv650s)
    5: Zascar (Colly, Fireblade)
    6: KTRIC (Alan, Rocket III Roadster)
    7: Goodlad (Gary, SV1000s)
    8: batman_oh (Aaron, KTM 990SMR)
    9: Zubair (Jamie, SV650s)
    10: simona1986 (Simon, SV650S)
    11: jvan (Johan, Raleigh chopper)
    12: Lookbehindyou (Salt&Pepper, BMW1600RT)
    13: Wonda3oy (Valentine, CG125)
    14: dorannoel ( Noel, Trophy 900 )
    15:blu30ri0n (blue , blackbird)
    16: Bikerguy (burgman, 125)
    17: Cantdecide (Ian, RSV Mille, leaving from Cork)
    18:Leppla ( Mr. Leppla, VFR )
    19:Peanut2011 (Ed, Bandit 600)
    20: woz (Ian, street triple)
    21: Skill Magill (Skill Tediem)
    22: Kodak (Mark, Fazer FZ6)
    23: dunner515 (Graham, K8 GSXR 1000)
    24. Richard tea ( joe, cb400 )

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Great to see such a big turnout!

I've added a Mod Note to Post #1 with the info for new readers... I'll keep updating it.

Any plan for meeting Wicklow side before we head to Midway M7?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

love to go to this but cant unfortunately. next time maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

i wonder is anyone going from north? Dundalk,drogheda, balbriggan or even swords ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Bikerguy wrote: »
    i wonder is anyone going from north? Dundalk,drogheda, balbriggan or even swords ??

I'm from Dublin but that day I might be going from Dundalk. I'll let you know closer to the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ed I will sort you out. I can come over to Drogheda and pick you up or meet you half way m8. No probs.....glad to help you out. ;)

Zascar wrote: »

I've added a Mod Note to Post #1 with the info for new readers... I'll keep updating it.

Deffo I will be out early that day....sure I will have had a spin before the spin if ya get me. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Still no time frame mentioned anywhere. Is there a specific time anyone is considering?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Trebob

Peanut2011 wrote: »
    Still no time frame mentioned anywhere. Is there a specific time anyone is considering?

29th at 1 bells at the meetup point.

Il be heading from North Dublin if anyone wants to meet up before we head down.

• Advertisement

Peanut2011 wrote: »

29th at 1 bells at the meetup point.

Il be heading from North Dublin if anyone wants to meet up before we head down.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ed I will sort you out. I can come over to Drogheda and pick you up or meet you half way m8. No probs.....glad to help you out. ;)

i am thinking to setup a point...TEXACO petrol station airside - @11:30 and we can move down together, or who ever is going from north side...

@Trebob is taht ok for ya as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Thanks for doing that Colly

I was thinking of meeting at Hills garage in Bray at 9:30 then heading up to Laragh for a quick cuppa

Head over the gap to Hollywood and pull in at the garage on the N81 and leave there at 11:30 to make our way over to the meeting point

Does this suit everyone that will be coming from Wicklow direction?

If anybody from Dublin and surrounding areas wants to meet up in Hollywood we could all head over together then

i am thinking to setup a point...TEXACO petrol station airside - @11:30 and we can move down together, or who ever is going from north side...

I'm in Finglas, will head up and meet youse there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm in Finglas

And still have a bike? :eek:

And still have a bike? :eek:

Yep, Its Zascars Ducatti with Meath plates :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Head over the gap to Hollywood and pull in at the garage on the N81 and leave there at 11:30 to make our way over to the meeting point

That would suit me fine! I'm up for that. You are talking about the Emo garage??

Yep that sound good to me

Well I was only going out of my way your direction coz I taught you were "Billy No Mates" :pac::pac::pac: So no need now......;)

But you have loads of helpers now mate. If I was you maybe meet earlier and we test the FZ1 on the twisties around Ardee and Meath and we do some nice twisties over to the meeting point?

Up to you.....

Anybody got any ideas where to go when we meet up in this sophisticated urban hub? Any direction out, is good for me...:pac:

[IMG][/img]uhg3nNzl.png

I certainly won't be eating there, I'll get me mam to pack me a few egg sambos and a flask, wheres around there that good to drive? Looking at the map theres the Slieve Bloom Mountains, anybody know the area?
    We need a plan....

Any bars that might serve 20 or so bikers a cup of coffee and a toasty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Looking at the map theres the Slieve Bloom Mountains, anybody know the area?
    We need a plan....

This drive from Mountrath to Clonaslee is a nice drive. Haven't done it in a few years, so not sure what condition the roads are in.
    https://goo.gl/maps/eoC5b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Looks like load of parking there, seems to be a good selection of places to eat too from the website http://www.midwaym7.com

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well I was only going out of my way your direction coz I taught you were "Billy No Mates" :pac::pac::pac: So no need now......;)

But you have loads of helpers now mate. If I was you maybe meet earlier and we test the FZ1 on the twisties around Ardee and Meath and we do some nice twisties over to the meeting point?

Up to you.....

i have a mate coming over for that weekend from Russia - lol. so i will have no spare time... only once i will leave house around 11am i can spend all day on the road...

i had to be a bad person and i said to him that i have to work that day otherwise i woudlnt be able to atend the meet-up... i am such a douche i know... :o

Lookbehindyou knows the area inside out, rest assured he will find the twistys!!!

Cienciano wrote: »
    This drive from Mountrath to Clonaslee is a nice drive. Haven't done it in a few years, so not sure what condition the roads are in.
    https://goo.gl/maps/eoC5b

I'll go for it, no bother, looks sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I deffo want to get out early in the day so will take a look at the meeting points closer to the day and see whats happening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Sorry lads but I cocked up. Ive a gig the night before so wont be in a fit state to go on a spin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guys I'll be straight about it ~ I doubt I'll have the petrol money to ride to the meeting point then a spin afterwards, sorry.

But if anything changes in the mean time I'll post up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Guys I'll be straight about it ~ I doubt I'll have the petrol money to ride to the meeting point then a spin afterwards, sorry.

I hear ya man. Its going to be a hard day on the wallet for petrol.
    I actually sold off some Airsoft gear to cover it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'll be the same, my Rocket is an expensive bike to take on a spin. I'll be down to Midway for me and the missus and that's it.

Advertisement