Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC IRISH HL TOMORROW ESSAY

Options
  • 04-06-2014 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

im doing my junior cert irish exam and im desperately in need of a sample answer for the essay part on paper one i know anything could come up but whats the easiest story i can learn and twist if need so in the exam i need learn it tonight fast to be ready for tomorrow can someone please help me out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Always write a paragraph on waking up that morning, the weather, food and the journey to wherever you're going.
    Can adapt those four paragraphs into every essay. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Go to the Revise Wise website, click on the Junior Cert tab, click on Irish HL and click on 'read some sample pages'. They have an essay about a timpiste which can be used for almost any title.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ConorFTW

Quick question: how do you say in Irish "he knocked me down". I know the verb is leag but I just can't put it in a sentence, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

ConorFTW wrote: »
    Quick question: how do you say in Irish "he knocked me down". I know the verb is leag but I just can't put it in a sentence, thank you.

'Leag sé mé.' (That doesn't really sound right to me but it's in my notes copy so idk)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gaeilgeor

ConorFTW wrote: »

Buail an Carr liom

• Advertisement
Advertisement