Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre cabinet installed 2 months ago. Available?

Options
  • 04-06-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hi there, im out of contract with my current provider and was looking to join Efibre.

I have checked the online telephone number and it said not available until June14 and well, thats now.

Can someone check to see can an engineer call and transfer me to fibre?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Who can I PM my address too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Smcgie wrote: »
    Hi there, im out of contract with my current provider and was looking to join Efibre.

I have checked the online telephone number and it said not available until June14 and well, thats now.

Thanks
    Hi Smcgie

Feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll check this out for you :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭jowkon

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan I sent you PM last night as well if you could check it for me please. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jowkon wrote: »

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan I sent you PM last night as well if you could check it for me please. Thank you
    Hi jowkon

Thanks for that, I got back to you last friday, not sure if you seen the PM yet..

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement