Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

603 Bus Stop near Aldi Cork Road

Options
  • 04-06-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Isn't there one down a bit from Woodies if I remember right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Google it. New google maps includes all bus stops and timetables for Waterford (from transportforireland.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

kaef wrote: »
    Google it. New google maps includes all bus stops and timetables for Waterford (from transportforireland.ie)

I did.... up and down the cork road I went, not a bus stop in sight:(

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

There is bus stop across the road from the topaz petrol station that is near the main WIT campus.

The bus stop in question would be the next one after the main WIT campus, if you were on the bus. This bus stop is both serviced by 601 and 603.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Swinng

The bus stops just up from Alidi on Matties Hill.

Swinng wrote: »
    The bus stops just up from Alidi on Matties Hill.

Just realised that today, its Ash road at Aldi and then it goes down Hennessy Road, and comes out from housing estate onto cork road just down from Woodies, the bus stop is not on cork road but on the road coming out of estate, well hidden with overgrown trees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Just a quick question, how much is the shuttle bus now?

€1.90

Advertisement