Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner Wilton/Togher area in Cork?

Options
  • 04-06-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'm looking for Peace Commissioner who can stamp and sign naturalisation application along with all attachments (about 20 pages) and won't charge me small fortune for it?

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Not sure personally, but I know the garda station should have a list of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

I'm pretty sure recently elected councillor Fergal Dennehy is a peace commissioner. He's Togher based.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Meto

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Is this of any use?

Commissioner of Oaths charge €10 per page, that's why I'm looking for Peace Commissioner. ;-)

Thanks anyway. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cbrg

Contact Fergal Dennehy, a very good man, signed our documents and certified same, no fees.. And he even come to our house and have it all sorted.. Such a blessing.. Check his facebook as his number is there..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Meto

Fergal Dennehy is a great man, signed everything I needed for free.

He's really helpful!

Thanks again for all replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Meto wrote: »
    Commissioner of Oaths charge €10 per page, that's why I'm looking for Peace Commissioner. ;-)

Thanks anyway. :-)

Not quite, a Commissioner for Oaths will charge for EUR 10 for your Declaration or Affidavit, but in relation to the certified copies that you have x20, there is no statutory fee, so he/she could charge EUR 2 (like an exhibit) or more likely just any agreed fee (like a hackney)

In my business I routinely need certified copies and have an arrangement with a Commissioner for Oaths, negotiate! (like Harvey Norman!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 richie1313

Dan O'Riordan at 61 Summerstown Road is a very obliging PC

Advertisement