Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Irish

Options
  • 04-06-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Okay Exam is Tomorrow Have studied my best this evening and just wrecked now after english.
    Im afraid il fail tomorrow i got 38% in Mocks
    But have made my Eachtra a tharla a lot better and learning an tadh pretty well.
    any tips for the listening?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Before the recording starts read through all of the questions, highlight and translate key words. If a word doesn't seem familiar to you just write down whatever you heard, if the answer is spelt completely wrong but is phonetically correct you should still get some marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

Okay Exam is Tomorrow Have studied my best this evening and just wrecked now after english.
    Im afraid il fail tomorrow i got 38% in Mocks
    But have made my Eachtra a tharla a lot better and learning an tadh pretty well.
    any tips for the listening?
    Thanks
    If you are unsure what the person said, just write it down anyway and spell it as you heard it...you'd be surprised how you can get marks from that sometimes!
    Also, learn how to spell the counties of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DaraTobin041

Thanks. i always get stuck on question 4 paper 2

Advertisement