Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****2014 LC English Paper Two 2014 - ORDINARY Level - Before and after discussion****

• 04-06-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

do i need to now the poetry terms like imagery and them. and do i just include in my answer even when they dont ask for it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WoolyAbyss

Just wondering since I dropped down and no no quotes for Macbeth.
    Am I ****ed unless I learn some off?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭corkoian

know the main ones and you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WoolyAbyss

corkoian wrote: »
    know the main ones and you'll be fine

Which ones would they be? :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭caolan1996

whats every one doing for there comparative social setting or relationships ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JasB14

Was anyone else a little bit thrown by the comparative question? Or where we just not prepared for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭caolan1996

JasB14 wrote: »
    Was anyone else a little bit thrown by the comparative question? Or where we just not prepared for it?

what i though the comparative was good what did u do

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JasB14

caolan1996 wrote: »
    what i though the comparative was good what did u do

I did the question on theme the 2nd part, but we had the theme of friendship & did not have a key moment in one of our texts done and the comparison of that question threw me completly

Advertisement