Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big booklets this year?

• 04-06-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

the booklets we got have like 20 or so a4 pages,maybe more, anybody notice this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Yeah everyone in my exam centre were ****ing delighted we almost wet ourselves with the excitement. The SEC are on point this year everything about the leaving cert is so perfect they facilitated our needs so well. Think ill repeat next year the Leaving is way too ****ing pleasurable for me.

Thanks lads, seriously i love you all, we can do this I know we can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Think ill repeat next year the Leaving is way too ****ing pleasurable for me.
    \blinks

\sends a quiet heads-up to the men in the white coats

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 zvseire

I came

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

I was pretty happy with this too. The arsing around with asking for more paper used to get on my tits in a fierce way.

zvseire wrote: »
    I came

One girl had a fit in m exam centre and the supervisor was all 'Ay waddup lil bish' and she gets up and says 'Sorry sir but these ****ing papers, twenty pages like. I just can't, things have come an awful long way since my inter-cert be the jaysus'

She's sound and all but it was annoying that she interupted like that, fairly selfish but hese things happen. I hate her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

:pac:

zvseire wrote: »
    I came

Honestly I couldn't blame you.

I love you so ****ing much never change ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

... since my inter-cert be the jaysus'
    If she's around that long, I'm not surprised! :pac:

Advertisement