Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation level maths - getting the B2?

• 04-06-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Any one suggest how I can maximise my chances of getting B2 in FL maths? Been getting some grinds with maths from another teacher since February because I failed in the mocks , got an atrocious result but have improved since then. Does anyone have any idea at all on what to know to get a B2(need it for my level 7 courses) Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

What is the course?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

What is the course?

All in GMIT :)
    I have events management with public relations and also hospitality management,hotel& catering management, tourism and a few others too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just take your time and read each question properly before you start.

Much of Paper One is straightforward enough, just be careful with your calculations. For Paper Two be as accurate as you can with your constructions.

Remember to show how you are getting your answers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

spurious wrote: »
    Just take your time and read each question properly before you start.

Much of Paper One is straightforward enough, just be careful with your calculations. For Paper Two be as accurate as you can with your constructions.

Remember to show how you are getting your answers.

Thank you :)

Advertisement