Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexico to Costa Rica

Options
  • 04-06-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I am planning on travelling from Mexico to costa rica for about 3 weeks during the summer. If anyone has any information/tips that would be great! If anyone has done any of these before did you just book the travel and accommodation for the next place you were to travel to in your previous hostel? is it best to have a plan or just wait and get advice in the hostels as I go? Any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

3 weeks isnt enough, even if you fly into Cancun and just do cancun and tulum in mexico. Do a smaller trip where you spend a little more time in each place. Id recommend caye caulker in Belize (dont bother with its mainland) and flores/tikal, antigua, lake atilan in guatemala as must sees. I did that in a month.

Advertisement