Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Download Issue

• 05-06-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Pretty much as the title said, for the last few nights i have been having trouble downloading anything from the store- specifically the UFC demo- i can click to download free but it brings me to a grey screen with a spinning circle and gets hung up. Has it happened anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Pretty much as the title said, for the last few nights i have been having trouble downloading anything from the store- specifically the UFC demo- i can click to download free but it brings me to a grey screen with a spinning circle and gets hung up. Has it happened anyone else?

Hey this was actually happening to me as well Toor the last 3 days. I thought it was my router. I unplugged the xbox and the router and that seem to sort it for me.

Advertisement