Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert History/Geography, I need a miracle

Options
  • 05-06-2014 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Can someone pass me on some good websites for History and Geography notes? Particularly History. Or even just share some of your own notes on topics like WW2, Reformation, Industrial and Counter-Reformation. It's the only exam I'm nervous for so far :(
    And maybe a list of all the possible case studies that can come up for Geography? I just don't understand how people find that subject easy, maybe it's my teacher. She packs WAY too much info in to her notes. Long story short, school is all she has, unfortunately for us.
    Thanking you in advance <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Fwiz wrote: »
    Can someone pass me on some good websites for History and Geography notes? Particularly History. Or even just share some of your own notes on topics like WW2, Reformation, Industrial and Counter-Reformation. It's the only exam I'm nervous for so far :(
    And maybe a list of all the possible case studies that can come up for Geography? I just don't understand how people find that subject easy, maybe it's my teacher. She packs WAY too much info in to her notes. Long story short, school is all she has, unfortunately for us.
    Thanking you in advance <3

Look up moylepark college geography on Google and there on the website is 20 PowerPoint's on each chapter of geography

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

nanook5 wrote: »
    Look up moylepark college geography on Google and there on the website is 20 PowerPoint's on each chapter of geography

jcgeography.preswex.ie also has slides for geography

Advertisement