Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun things to do around town?

Options
  • 05-06-2014 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm here for the next three months. anyone have a list of fun things to do when you have time off???

for couples/friends/family etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved from our Travel forum to where it would be better suited as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Depends on your definition of "fun"!

My last list (posted on a thread here ages ago) has been borrowed and grown into an even bigger listing here: http://www.galwaycafeguide.com/p/things-to-do-in-galway-city.html

But that's just the city. If you're here for 3 months, make sure you visit the Aran Islands at least once, and the Cliffs of Moher (yeah, touristy, but impressive). Heaps else to do around the county too, but I don't currently have a list.

Advertisement