Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear protection for 2 month old

Options
  • 05-06-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to bring my little girl on her first outing to croke park this Sunday to cheer for her beloved Dubs (I'm taking the beloved part as a given). I only discovered "em's 4 bubs" this week and can only find them online in the states, so they'll never get here in time. I had a look at some babybanz in town yesterday, but they're not recommended for kids under 6 months, and to be honest I'd be worried they'd be too tight on her head.

Has anyone any ideas for homemade ear protection other than putting a headband over her ears? Google hasn't given me any great ideas as of yet unfortunately

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Do you really need ear protection? The dB level in a stadium would not be that high pericularly in Croker (unless on the Hill). Road works would have a higher dB level.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

A hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Leave her at home? When she's old enough to understand tell here she was there and give her the programme as a 'memento'?

Advertisement