Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error when resetting online account password

Options
  • 05-06-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hey there,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Last week I registered my account but cannot access the account online. The password does not work for my email and when I try to use the forgot password option I get an error message that says "An error has occurred while processing your request. We are investigating this and will contact you by email shortly." I have however not got an email as of yet.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Leeno16,

If you are the account-holder, private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number - we will have a look at your account to see whether we can advise. It may however be something that would need to be directly queried with our Online Billing team, whose email is eservice@electricireland.ie

Private message us also though, if you would like us to check the notes on your account. We cannot forward your query to our Online Billing team - the email would need to come from yourself directly.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leeno16

Thanks, PM sent

Advertisement