Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hedgeserv manager interview

• 05-06-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Can anyone help as I have been put forward for a Manager role in Hedgeserv and I have been told the interview process is a bit out of the ordinary. Has anyone done an interview there and give me pointers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭darklighter

What company/role are you coming from?

It can be intense enough as they are very peculiar about who they take on. There is nowhere near as much deadweight in HedgeServ as there is in some of the other admin firms.

Also depends on which Director is doing the interview!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

What company/role are you coming from?

It can be intense enough as they are very peculiar about who they take on. There is nowhere near as much deadweight in HedgeServ as there is in some of the other admin firms.

Also depends on which Director is doing the interview!

I have been offered this role recently - what is it like? Is working 8-4 an option?

Advertisement