Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on 'Peel and Seal' Envelopes

Options
  • 05-06-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I need to buy a new printer for my home office. My budget doesn't allow me buy a large office type printer. Ideally, I would like a printer that can print addresses on 'peel and seal' DL (regular business size) envelopes. My old HP printer can print on regular thin envelopes but it can't print on the thicker 'peel and seal' type without jamming. I don't print on envelopes very often and I can use a label printer if necessary but if there is a printer that meets my needs I'd be interested to learn of it. I would welcome any suggestions or recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

I would suggest Canon iP7250 printer, retailing @ about €99, which has a lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm. Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.

Advertisement