Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3" Split Shorts

Options
  • 05-06-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any ? I'd be looking for the non-mesh type insert. Looking at the New Balance Impact, but only because I'll be near to a New Balance store next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭overpronator

These would probably be what you're after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

These would probably be what you're after.

am liking the ventilation that these would afford, but also like the compression that the ones KC posted provide up front

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭overpronator

PaulieC wrote: »
    am liking the ventilation that these would afford, but also like the compression that the ones KC posted provide up front

All good choices!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

I got a pair of Asics split shorts in Runways on Parnell Street last Saturday - they seemed to have a good few pairs. Fairly sure they're these ones: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/asics-split-short-ss14/

I've never had a pair of split shorts before so I couldn't tell you how they compare to any others - they ARE short though.

• Advertisement

Sacksian wrote: »
    I got a pair of Asics split shorts in Runways on Parnell Street last Saturday - they seemed to have a good few pairs. Fairly sure they're these ones: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/asics-split-short-ss14/

I've never had a pair of split shorts before so I couldn't tell you how they compare to any others - they ARE short though.

heh heh. I promise never to wear them in Ireland :D

Going to use them on holidays to see if I can get a bit of colour on my fish-belly white thighs...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

They're so short PaulieC than you'd want to be applying the sun cream a little north of your white thighs :)

TbL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

If you are going for the Boston(new balance) split short the split is big and go down a size.We stock this one and Mizuno drylite premium,puma split,Saucony Inferno is probably our favourite.
    All in Ak Ashtown :D

ps those pics above have scarred me for life.

If you are going for the Boston(new balance) split short the split is big and go down a size.We stock this one and Mizuno drylite premium,puma split,Saucony Inferno is probably our favourite.
    All in Ak Ashtown :D

ps those pics above have scarred me for life.

Thanks Kevin. I'll be taking advantage of the weak euro in the states next week. Will keep an eye out for the Sauconys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Nike Men’s 2inch Tempo Split Running Short are great
    If you got it flaunt it :)

• Advertisement

rom wrote: »
    If you got it flaunt it :)

I must get it first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

rom wrote: »