Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it good or bad area? Beechwood Downs Clonsilla

Options
  • 05-06-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Wwe are looking at couple of houses in Clonsilla and the above street is coming up as an option for us can you please let me know if you live in the area and is it any good?

We have 2 kids and need to know if schools are good with in walking distance need both secondary and primary.

Thanks in Advance for your input.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I live near there, Its a very quiet spot,
    Its on the 39/39A stop so plenty of buses
    Its across the road from The Hartstown community school 5 min walk from Hartstown primary school
    Theres nice parks with cycle paths beside Castlewood through to Ongar and Littlepace
    The Hartstown park is right beside there too with a new all weather football pitch aswell as all the other pitches.
    Close to the garage and Eurospar and near an Aldi, Lidl, Blanch centre and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seeker2014

Thanks For you reply

Can you please let me know if Scoil Chiarain is good? And I looked on the web site and comments were made that the school is having easier program for the children with disabilities.

We are not familiar with the area any feedback is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

With any area you are considering, I suggest you do a drive by there during the weekday, at night and at the weekend just to get a proper feel of the place, determine if it's a hangout spot for loitering etc.

I run by there a lot in the evenings and it always comes across as a pleasant, safe, family area, particularly in the summer as there are mature trees and a lot of greenery in the area. The post office, Eurospar and Topaz garage are very handy to have close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seeker2014

Thanks We are planning to drive there this evening what time would you think may be the best time?

I was considering spending an hour around 21-00 to 22-00 approximately?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

<SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

seeker2014 wrote: »
    Thanks We are planning to drive there this evening what time would you think may be the best time?

I was considering spending an hour around 21-00 to 22-00 approximately?

I live in Rusheeney which is practically beside it. It's no problem at all and if you require a local to show you around at those times, just let me know.
    You're right to have a look around at those times and you'll find the Hartstown shops and garage are busy all of the time - for young and old.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Do anyone own a 4 bed detached home in beechwoood gate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

kevincool wrote: »
    Do anyone own a 4 bed detached home in beechwoood gate?
    Beechwood Downs is a road in Hartstown...it's not in the newly built estate in Ongar

Advertisement