Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers in Connolly Station or Busarus

Options
  • 05-06-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Are there lockers in Connolly station or Busarus?

Flying out of Dublin on Sunday evening, but want to try and go to croke park on Sunday so will have my bag with me. Pretty sure I won't be able to bring it into Croker with me, so sticking it in a locker for a few hours is the best thing I can think of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

Yes there are defo lockers in Bus Aras... not sure about Connolly Station

They cost €6 for a small locker, €8 for a medium and €10 for a large for 24 hours. Regarding size have a look at the pictures here:

There is a left luggage facility in an internet cafe across the road from Connolly Station. They charge €5 per bag per day and are open from 9am-12am Monday to Saturday and 10am-12am on Sundays. (If coming by Dart exit the station via the Luas exit, the left luggage place is across the road in an internet cafe, if you look to the right when coming down the escalator you will see it)

There is an internet cafe at 70 Lr. Gardiner St, at the junction with Talbot St, which has a left luggage facility.

There is also a place on O'Connell St called Global Internet Cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

There are indeed, admittedly its been awhile since I used them though!

Advertisement