Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moustache growing query

• 05-06-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Beard is growing long, but gotta keep trimming the moustache to stop me eating it :pac:

Thinking of letting it grow, but wondering what's the best way to get it to go bushy, and not get have it catch my food?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

You could use moustache wax and brush it to the sides with a small comb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Some people simply have more follicles and grow thicker staches. You could certainly use wax to train what you have and beard oil if the whiskers are wiry and need conditioning. But mostly I just keep mine trimmed and use a trimmer to keep it at shorter than my beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

the_syco wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Beard is growing long, but gotta keep trimming the moustache to stop me eating it :pac:

Thinking of letting it grow, but wondering what's the best way to get it to go bushy, and not get have it catch my food?

If you was it for a while and put it to the sides it will train it to grow that way eventually and you won't need to anymore.

I have medium thickness on my upper lip. But I trained it from when I started growing it which helped. I think thickness came in stages too. BUt I trim the tash a bit now sometimes for style.

Conditioning and wax help...not sure if every thickness can be totally tamed but you can improve it.

Your beast just will not be tamed! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thinking of getting this for the beard; http://www.4men.ie/p/38/men-u-clay-100ml

And was wondering if I could use it for the moustache?

Have seen this mentioned on another thread, but wonder if the colours it comes in affect your 'tache?

Advertisement