Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass Maths

Options
  • 05-06-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Does anybody know what topics are studied in pass maths? I spent the past 3 years doing honours and only dropped down last month. I know the questions are much easier but I actually don't know what I have to learn. I don't want to waste my time going in to all these confusing formulae that I don't actually need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Grace123321

I jist dropped two weeks ago dont be worrying its all the same really paper teo is just a tiny bit hard but paper 1 is grand you can use same formulas and all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

That graphing question always comes up as the last question of paper 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Fwiz wrote: »
    Does anybody know what topics are studied in pass maths? I spent the past 3 years doing honours and only dropped down last month. I know the questions are much easier but I actually don't know what I have to learn. I don't want to waste my time going in to all these confusing formulae that I don't actually need.

redo exam paper q's until you know them or watch tutorials on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Fwiz

FifaPlaya wrote: »
    redo exam paper q's until you know them or watch tutorials on youtube

Gonna try some exam papers right after I'm done with youtube :) thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Gonna try some exam papers right after I'm done with youtube :) thanks!

No problem. if you have a facebook account you can also log onto alison.com and search up project maths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Fwiz

Hopefully someone is awake.. Do we need maths sets for P1? Or are they given to us? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

Hopefully someone is awake.. Do we need maths sets for P1? Or are they given to us? :S

bring them in just in case. Good luck!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You won't be given maths sets by the SEC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Later posts moved to the thread discussing the exam.

Advertisement