Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark Mulch

Options
  • 05-06-2014 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend where I might get a car trailer load of bark mulch for the garden, please? Also, how much can I expect to pay for it.
    Thanks,
    m

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Lidl are doing bags of it for 4euro I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Minister wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend where I might get a car trailer load of bark mulch for the garden, please? Also, how much can I expect to pay for it.
    Thanks,
    m

If you know someone working over in smartply they might be able to get it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

I think Woodies are doing a 'buy 2 bags get 1 free' offer. Not sure how big the bags are though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

obezyana wrote: »
    Lidl are doing bags of it for 4euro I think.

Thanks. I saw that. I need a good bit though so I am wondering is it any cheaper by the trailer load. Thanks. M

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Minister wrote: »
    Thanks. I saw that. I need a good bit though so I am wondering is it any cheaper by the trailer load. Thanks. M

Kilkenny road outside New Ross

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

i passed by three massive heaps of it earlier today in kilmeaden.

just past the pub and just before the roundabout on the left hand side.(roundabout for carrick/ballyduff)

be no harm to pull in and ask.

Advertisement