Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Geography Regional Essay Help?

• 05-06-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey, I know physical and geoecology but I don't know any regional, could someone please help me? Bullet points would be more appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Hey, I know physical and geoecology but I don't know any regional, could someone please help me? Bullet points would be more appreciated. Thanks!

When you say 'any', do you really mean you know absolutely nothing about regional geography?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PatrickP123

When you say 'any', do you really mean you know absolutely nothing about regional geography?

Oh, no I know an odd few points on topics, but I would find it really hard to write an essay on it like the physical and geoecology.

Oh, no I know an odd few points on topics, but I would find it really hard to write an essay on it like the physical and geoecology.

Just curious, were you in school at all for geography? If you have a book, I would say learn the GDA, Paris Basin and Brazil/India. If you learn the basics of primary,sec. and tertiary activities. You could scrape it plus with 20mks for part A you could do better

Just curious, were you in school at all for geography? If you have a book, I would say learn the GDA, Paris Basin and Brazil/India. If you learn the basics of primary,sec. and tertiary activities. You could scrape it plus with 20mks for part A you could do better

Yeah, I was in school but never really grasped the regional geography as I did with the physical and geoecology. I'm trying to do that, but it's difficult.. I think bullet points of the SRPs is the easiest way for me to learn, that's how I learned everything else. I just don't have any decent bullet pointed notes :/

Yeah, I was in school but never really grasped the regional geography as I did with the physical and geoecology. I'm trying to do that, but it's difficult.. I think bullet points of the SRPs is the easiest way for me to learn, that's how I learned everything else. I just don't have any decent bullet pointed notes :/

Could you not bullet point it yourself from the book? The info is well laid out in mine and if its in your own words, it makes it alot easier to remember

• Advertisement

Could you not bullet point it yourself from the book? The info is well laid out in mine and if its in your own words, it makes it alot easier to remember
    It's the crucial SRPs that I need, though. I've tried to make my own bullet points but I'm not sure whether some of them are an SRP in a whole or just half. It's very frustrating.

It's the crucial SRPs that I need, though. I've tried to make my own bullet points but I'm not sure whether some of them are an SRP in a whole or just half. It's very frustrating.

Honestly, I don't think in SRP's and, not boasting or anything but, I got 95% in the mocks. I've always found to just write what you know and is relevant. For you, I would take down most facts that are relative to each heading and just learn them. The book has all the info you need and the SRP's are all there. Usually a statement, fact or a simple point is an SRP. Also your introduction, eg the region I have studied is...+ laying out the factors of development (human and physical), should get you 6mks already.

Honestly, I don't think in SRP's and, not boasting or anything but, I got 95% in the mocks. I've always found to just write what you know and is relevant. For you, I would take down most facts that are relative to each heading and just learn them. The book has all the info you need and the SRP's are all there. Usually a statement, fact or a simple point is an SRP. Also your introduction, eg the region I have studied is...+ laying out the factors of development (human and physical), should get you 6mks already.

Thanks! I'll try this right now :) Much appreciated

Advertisement