Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar lessons

Options
  • 05-06-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am looking for guitar lessons in wicklow have wanted to learn for ages only getting to it now any suggestions cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rhcpfan

Hi I am looking for guitar lessons in wicklow have wanted to learn for ages only getting to it now any suggestions cheers

Hey I'm not a guitar teacher but if you look on the Internet there are a wide variety of lessons available for guitar particularly on YouTube. Some sites also offer PDF files which contain lessons, chord diagrams, scales, theory notes etc. I'm (so far) self taught and have been playing for a year and I'm progressing well but the YouTube lessons and PDF files available make it a lot easier. I hope this helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

lessons are great with the right teacher, but -personally - i'd recommend the above advice in the meantime, find some good youtube lessons... songs that use cowboy chords and simply strumming to get started... i think you'll get more money's worth out of the lessons too if you go in with some basic knowledge.

Advertisement